It’s official, Cyclops and I survived our first day at Comic-Con, barely. We were both running on less than 4 hours of sleep but even though we both felt a little zombie like by the end of the day it was a pretty fun day 1. Except for the fact that my phone died like 2 hours in to the day.
Here’s some of the top highlights:
– Seeing all the obscure Venture Bros. cosplayers.
– Making it in to the Venture Bros. panel and once again watching creators Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick prepare nothing yet have the most entertaining panel of the weekend.
– Then watching Doc Hammer trying to take a picture on his phone.
– Having some delicious Mexican food and margs at La Puerta.
– Starting to construct an SDCC drinking game.
– Randomly being in the Falling Skies panel and getting to see Wil Wheaton kick ass as a moderator.
– Attending a surprisingly interesting panel with the animators from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
– Going to see Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman perform their podcast Hollywood Babble-On at the House of Blues.
– Seeing an awesome Archer costume. She has an ocelot!
– Finally getting to sleep!
Let’s see what today brings.